In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Most Merciful
Before you take the step of joining The Muslim Tribune Community, kindly take a few minutes to carefully read the guidelines below.
As a member of The Muslim Tribune, you are highly appreciated and welcome by The Muslim Tribune team, as well encouraged to take active part in the platform, have your voice heard and use all embedded modules, respecting our Community Guidelines.
You are also encouraged to share in the Content of The Muslim Tribune in which ever way you like, as long as it meets the standards of the Editorial Policy of The Muslim Tribune.
Also, please note that information you post in your personal Muslim Tribune profile will be viewable to all registered members of The Muslim Tribune; including Image, Business Name, City, State, Country, Company website/URL, Years in Business, Business Description... etc.
As a member of The Muslim Tribune Online Platform, you are welcome to use and become part of our Community. Once you log in, you will be able to access your personal profile information, and easily communicate with other registered members of The Tribune using an assortment of interactive and social networking Modules integrated into The Muslim Tribune, with the aim of providing our users with a unique interactive and collaborative experience that cuts through the boundaries of time and place, connecting like minded people and enriching their perceptions.
The Muslim Tribune community, which includes all interactivity modules used in the site let them be comments, forums, profile communication or whatever social or interactive feature we’re presenting, is governed by the following regulations and standards that are applicable to all registered members and their activities on the Muslim Tribune. We are entitled to remove any material/ activity that fails to comply with these standards and to revoke your registration and all related privileges at our discretion.
However, and in most instances, registered members who fail to respect below listed standards, shall first be warned of offending behavior, if warnings weren’t headed in any way, we shall unfortunately resort to banning your account.
1. Be respectful and civil to other users, let them be registered members or guests, even in disagreement.
2. You are not allowed to use vulgar, profane, offensive, sexual, or graphic content, whether posts, member names, subject lines, images, implications, text, video or audio content (in a direct or indirect manner).
3. You are not allowed to use any threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, or obscene language or behavior.
4. You are not allowed to participate in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity through The Muslim Tribune, which will result in an immediate deletion of such content or activity and permanent suspension of your membership and all related privileges.
5. You are responsible for whatever content or material that you add, such as excerpts from articles, news reports, or any other copyrighted material, we encourage you to please secure the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
However, posting links to valuable external sources that do not include any material prohibited by any of The Muslim Tribune Community Guidelines, is highly encouraged.
6. You are not allowed to post spam, chain letters, or the like.
7. The Muslim Tribune is an interactive online Magazine keen on presenting valuable content through an interactive platform connecting people to share knowledge and add value to The Tribune, thus, commercial solicitation, requests for investors or capital, or advertising that impedes the community experience for others is not acceptable.
Solicitation of pornography or pharmaceutical drugs is also not allowed.
8. Do not post private information about yourself or your business that you do not wish to be widely available. Under no circumstances should you share or post your Credit Card account number with the community. When sharing contact information, please use a private message. It is not recommended to post personal information.
9. You are allowed to reflect on your community experience or that of your acquaintances, both positive and negative is acceptable, but excessively abusive language is not allowed.
10. Views expressed by members of The Muslim Tribune do not necessarily reflect those of our company.
While the entire content of The Muslim Tribune is accessible to all visitors of the platform, information of our registered members is kept private and can only be viewed by logged in fellow members.
After you register as a member of The Muslim Community, you will be able to login, using your account information. And internally you can adjust your profile settings according to your preferences.